1. Wear soft, light weight athletic shoes to avoid ankle injury.
2. Rope hard and soft, medium thickness. Beginners should usually use hard rope, skilled can be changed to soft rope.
3. Select moderate hard lawn, wooden floor and muddy field is better, do not jump on the hard concrete floor rope, so as not to damage the joints, causing brain turbulence.
4. Skipping rope muscles and joints to be relaxed, toes and heels to be forced coordination, to prevent sprain.
5. Weight heavier should use both feet at the same time ups and downs. At the same time, jump too high not too high, so as not to over-weight joints and injuries